Light Emitting Plasma offers the following benefits over traditional sources for agricultural and grow lighting applications:
- Lifetime: LEP sources last 3-5 times longer than HPS sources with a rated lifetime of 50,000 hours, eliminating the need for continuous lamp replacement industrial green houses.
- Quality of Light: LEP's sun-like spectrum (PAR spectrum 400-700nm) provides the natural illumination needed for maximum plant growth and yield compared to HPS or LED light sources. LEP light produces both UVB (280-315nm) and UVA (315-400nm) rays.
- Controllable output: With a uniform and directional output for efficient light distribution, LEP is also dimmable and can be digitally controlled for ultimate flexibility.
Learn more about plasma technology and how to apply it from our Lighting FAQ.
|Total Initial Lumens||23,000 lm||17,000 lm||45,000 lm||34,000 lm|
|PPF||300 µmol/s||280 µmol/s||550 µmol/s||510 µmol/s|
|Spectrum||Full||Red Enhanced||Full||Red Enhanced|
|Rated Average Life||50,000||50,000||50,000||50,000|
|Nominal AC Power||270W||270W||500W||500W|
|DC Input Voltage 1||28V||28V||28V||28V|
|DC Input Current||8.9A||8.9A||16.4A||16.4A|
|Dimming Range 2||20-100%||20-100%||20-100%||20-100%|
|Orientation 3||Down ±30||Down ±30||Down ±30||Down ±30|
|1. Digital and 1–10V analog control for smart lighting applications.|
2. LEP system DC power. Additional power supply required for AC operation.
3. When tilted around the long axis of the bulb.
- GRO Series Datasheet (PDF)