Hollywood filmmakers choose Hive Lighting for LEP.
This month, NPR highlighted Hive Lighting's success with the growing use of LEP lights in the film industry. Hive's award-winning light sources offer many benefits to filmmakers over traditional lights, including:
- Less than half the energy consumption
- Powered by AC wall outlets rather than diesel generators
- More portable, lightweight devices
- Full-spectrum light output mimics natural sunlight
- Low heat emissions keep actors comfortable during extended shooting
Hive Lighting's revenue grew by a factor of 10 in the year 2013, and future predictions show a bright future for the company. Read more details at NPR.